TEVA HURRICANE XLT2 ALP
This variant is currently sold out
- Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet.
- Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit.
- Thin webbing straps in the forefoot provides lockdown support while thicker webbing around the instep and heel provide great stability.
- Added water-friendly, neoprene underlays in the forefoot keep straps in place and toes from catching in the webbing while minimising abrasion.
- Adjustable ankle strap with easy on off buckle.
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Nylon shank stabilses and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction.